Business Car and Van Insurance

Delivering parcels. Getting from site to site. Transporting goods. If you rely on a vehicle for the day-to-day running of your business, having it stolen or put out of action is likely to be a major concern.

These insurance packages are for anyone who uses a vehicle for business – from the sole trader who has a car for business travel, to the deliveryman who transports parcels up and down the country each day. We’re here to help you find the policy that’s perfect for your business – and you can even customise it too (just take a look at ‘What's on offer’ below for the full story).

  • Tradesman carrying or delivering their own good or services
  • Couriers delivering to businesses and the public

Firstly commercial vehicle insurance covers all the standard risks, like accidents, malicious damage, fire and theft. Then you can add on anything else you need…

Chip or crack? Windscreen cover will help you see clearly again. Worried about being out of action? We can arrange for a Courtesy Vehicle to be included in your cover.

  • Windscreen Cover – repair or replacement if you get a chip or a crack
  • Courtesy Vehicle – getting you back on the road as quickly as possible
  • Cover in the EU – for drivers who need to cross the channel on business
  • Protected NCB – helping safe drivers bring the cost of motoring down year on year

Although there are loads of things this insurance can cover, there are – as with any policy – a few things it can’t. So we want to be open with you about the exclusions on the policies – so you know just what you’re getting.

We’ve listed some of them on the right. However, all policies are different. So before you buy, it’s important to check the exclusions listed by your chosen insurer to make sure you know what is (and isn’t) included.

  • Imported vehicles and performance-related modifications
  • Although policies can cover some drivers under 25 – it’s worth noting that it’s harder to insure drivers under 21 or those with little motoring experience
  • Unnamed drivers - any drivers not specifically stated on the policy
  • Trailers, caravans or towed plant equipment