Having the appropriate insurance in place should be important to any business. But, are you getting the cover you need, at a price that’s right for you? If not, it may be time to rethink it.
This is where Jelf can help. We’ve worked with CHAS to design an insurance solution to help you obtain the essential cover you need.
It’s quick and easy too ‒ compare insurance policies and prices online (hyperlink) from a range of well-known leading insurance companies. Buying online is also a breeze and you can obtain your documents in minutes.
Don’t worry if you don’t know what cover you need, advice is only a phone call away. Simply call us on 01905 892 360 and we’ll talk through the options available to you.
What Cover is on Offer?
- Public liability – we would recommend £2 million as minimum although in many cases £5 million should be considered to protect your business if negligence on your part causes injury to a third party or damage to their property.
- Employers liability – this is a legal requirement for any contractor who has employees or uses Labour Only Sub Contractors. This provides cover for injury and disease sustained by employees in the course of their employment.
- Tools cover – tools are the life blood of a contractor’s business. It’s very difficult to trade without them, so you should consider cover for loss or theft of your tools.
- Plant hire cover ‒ if you hire plant equipment you should consider cover for loss or damage.
- Legal expenses – this provides you with cover for solicitors’ fees or costs.
- Plus much more…
You Can Rely on Us
Jelf has been arranging insurance since 1989 and currently support to over 100,000 businesses and individuals across the UK. During that time we are proud to have been recognised for our excellent service, including being awarded the highest possible accolade by Investor in Customers (IIC) for five consecutive years.
CHAS 2013 Ltd is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Jelf Insurance Brokers Ltd (Jelf) and does not form part of the same group as Jelf. CHAS is a trading name of CHAS 2013 Ltd whose company number is 08466203 and whose registered office address is Civic Centre, London Road, Merton, SM4 5DX.