On our website you can easily find, quote and set up your business insurance. So you can get on with work – and not worry about a claim being made against you. And remember, if you need any help, we’re just a call away.
In the boardroom. At your desk. Using the coffee machine. Offices are generally safe places to work, but accidents can still happen. With us, you can rest easy that you’re covered for slips and trips – and all sorts of other things too.
No matter what type of business you’re in, you may want Public Liability insurance if you have people visiting your office. We arrange office insurance packages for almost any type of company – from design agencies and accountancy firms, to HR and IT consultancies. What’s more, you can tailor your package with all sorts of optional extras to make it your own (just take a look at ‘What's on offer’ below for the full story).
- Legal and financial services
- Marketing, advertising and publishing companies
- Surveyors and architects
- Recruitment and HR consultants
- Computer and IT consultants
- In fact, almost anyone office-based
Above all, Public Liability insurance covers claims made against you — in case a member of the public suffers injury or damage to their property as a result of you running your business. However, you may want to cover more than just that. Think about your computers, equipment and staff…
Own laptops, printers and scanners? Electrical Equipment insurance will cover for all number of techie disasters. Have staff to think about? Add Employers’ Liability insurance to fulfil your legal requirement. Got a designer office space? Tenants improvements can cover the fixtures and fittings.
- Public Liability – protecting you from claims made by the public
- Buildings – cover the building itself
- Tenants Improvements – if renting, you may want to change a few things, like partition walls and basins
- Contents – cover what’s inside
- Electrical Equipment – cover the expensive things, like computers, copiers and printers
- Business Interruption – keeps you trading
- All Risks – covers some things, like laptops, when you’re away from the premises
- Employers’ Liability – fulfilling your legal requirement in case you cause injury to your employees
- Computer Breakdown – for more ‘techie’ related issues
Although there are loads of things this insurance can cover, there are – as with any policy – a few things it can’t. So we want to be frank with you about the exclusions on the policies – so you know just what you’re getting.
We’ve listed some of them on the right. Most are common sense – like not covering for theft by employees, or for things that haven’t been locked away. However, all policies are different. So before you buy, it’s important to check the exclusions listed by your chosen insurer to make sure you know what is (and isn’t) included.
- Theft where there is no evidence of a break in or forced entry
- Theft by your own employees
- Unoccupied premises
- Shared offices – where you cannot properly secure the property or lock things away