We hope it will help you feel comfortable doing business with us. However, if you do have any questions or concerns, please give us a call on 01905 892417. We’ll be more than happy to help.
What we do with your information
We promise we’ll only use your personal data:
- To provide and administer the products and services you’ve requested
- To share information with you about other Jelf Small Business products and services
- To carry out customer and market research (don’t worry, this won’t include your personal details)
- For general statistical purposes (again, this won’t include your individual info)
We will never sell your information
Your personal information will always stay with us. We’ll never sell it or use it for any other purposes – unless you’ve given your permission.
Here’s more detail on how we treat your personal information:
- Data Protection – any information we hold on you is stored and used in strict accordance with UK Data Protection Legislation.
- Right of Access – if you want to see the information we hold on you, you’re entitled to see it. All you have to do is fill out a Subject Access Request and we’ll send you a copy. To get one, please write to the Data Protection Officer, Jelf Small Business, Hillside Court, Bowling Hill, Chipping Sodbury, BS37 6JX.
- Third parties – we will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically allow us to do so, or when the law requires us to.
European Economic Area – we will not share your information outside the EEA.
- Policy for Children – We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that all information collected from anyone under the age of 18 is not used for any purposes.
What this means for you
When you share your personal information with us – ether by phone or online – you’re consenting to the way we collect and store it (detailed above). If we ever make any changes to this policy, we’ll update this page – so please check back now and again to make sure you’re fully up to speed with how your information is being used.