Landlord Insurance

Burst pipes. Broken windows. Busted locks. As a landlord, you’ll want to know your property and income are protected.

On our website, it’s easy to find, quote and set up the right insurance for your rental property – so you can rest easy, knowing you’re covered. And of course, if you need a little help along the way, just give us a call.

Whether you’re a private landlord with a single house to let – or a company with a growing portfolio of commercial and residential properties – we can help to find the right landlords insurance policy for you. You can even pick and choose from a range of optional extras (just take a look at ‘What's on offer’ below for the full story).

  • Houses
  • Purpose built or converted flats
  • Shops and retail units
  • Offices
  • Warehouses and industrial units

First and foremost Buildings insurance makes sure your property is covered for the big risks like fire, burst pipes and storm damage. Then there are all those handy, optional extras to make your package your own…

Is your property furnished? Cover the things inside with Landlords’ Contents. Concerned you could lose money if your property becomes uninhabitable? Add on Rental Income so you don’t have to worry about loss of rent following an insured event.

  • Buildings – cover the structure itself
  • Landlords’ Contents – cover what’s inside
  • Rental Income - protect the rent, even when your property is left uninhabitable following a fire or other insured event
  • Property Owners Liability – cover for accidents caused by your property
  • Employers’ Liability – make sure your staff are protected
  • Glass – getting your property ‘air tight’ as quickly as possible
  • Keys – to sort broken locks or lost keys in no time

Although there are loads of things this insurance can cover, there are – as with any policy – a few things it can’t. So we want to be open with you about the exclusions on the policies – so you know just what you’re getting.

We’ve listed some of them on the right. However, all policies are different. So before you buy, it’s important to check the exclusions listed by your chosen insurer to make sure you know what is (and isn’t) included.

  • Tenancy disputes
  • Eviction of tenants
  • Property that’s left unoccupied
  • Property that’s not well maintained/kept in a good state of repair
  • Commercial premises with tenants involved in high risk trades