We’ve made it as easy as possible to find, quote and set up your insurance online with us. So you can spend more time focusing on your business or organising your event – instead of worrying about what might happen. Need a little help? Just give us a ring.
Some small businesses may benefit from having Public Liability insurance to protect them – just in case a member of the public tries to make a claim against them.
We arrange cover for all kinds of businesses — those that operate from other people’s premises, clients’ homes and hired venues. So, if you’re looking for Public Liability insurance that perfectly matches what you do – get a quote or give us a call. What’s more, you can tailor your policy with a whole bunch of optional extras (just take a look at ‘What’s on offer’ below for the full story).
- Teachers and tutors
- Home-based businesses
- Many more… including cat-sitters and dog-walkers
Public Liability insurance is designed to cover claims made against you — should a member of the public suffer injury or damage to their property as a result of you running your business. Then depending upon your unique requirements, you can shape your package with all sorts of handy, optional extras…
Own loads of equipment? Let us add Tool Cover for you. Have staff to take care of? Add Employers’ Liability Insurance to fulfil your legal requirements. Concerned what the courtroom might cost? We can include legal expenses.
- Public Liability – protecting you from claims made by the public
- Employers’ Liability – fulfilling your legal requirement in case you cause injury to your employees
- Tool cover – protecting your tools against theft or damage
- Legal Expenses – covering you for solicitors’ costs
- Plant and Equipment – protecting you from expenses whether an item is hired or owned
- Personal Accident – providing a financial cushion if you’re injured
Although there are loads of things this insurance can cover, there are – as with any policy – a few things it can’t. We want to be frank with you about the exclusions on the policies – so you know just what you’re getting.
We’ve listed some of them on the right. However, all policies are different. So before you buy, it’s important to check the exclusions listed by your chosen insurer to make sure you know what is (and isn’t) included.
- Theft of tools from a vehicle overnight
- Business activities not declared or stated in the policy documents
- Deliberate, negligent or reckless acts
- Work on hazardous or high risk premises