On our website you can find, quote and set up your business insurance. So you can focus on getting the job done – rather than worrying about a claim being made against you. What’s more, if you can’t find what you’re looking for we’re just a call away ready to help
Up a ladder. Fitting a boiler. Rewiring a house. Whatever you’re doing at work, you’ll want to know you’re covered – just in case the worst happens. And with us you will.
If you work on a building site, in a customer’s home – or in plenty of other places too – you might want Public Liability insurance. We arrange tradesman insurance packages for all sorts of trades including:
Not only that, we also offer a whole bunch of optional extras - just take a look at ‘What’s on offer’ below for the full story.
- Builders, construction workers and allied trades
- Carpenters and joiners
- Electricians and electrical contractors
- Plumbing, heating and gas engineers
- Painters and decorators
- Landscapers and gardeners
- And many more…
First and foremost we can arrange Public Liability insurance for claims made against you — in case a member of the public suffers injury or damage to their property as a result of you running your business. Then there are all those handy, optional extras to make your package your own…
Got employees? We can include Employers’ Liability insurance to fulfil your legal requirement. Worried about your tools? Let us include Tool Cover to protect them too. Hiring plant machinery? Plant Hire insurance will help you rest easy about the risk of damage or theft.
- Public Liability – protecting you from claims made by the public
- Employers’ Liability – fulfilling your legal requirement in case you cause injury to your employees
- Tool cover – protecting your tools against theft or damage
- Legal Expenses – covering you for solicitors’ costs
- Plant and Equipment – protecting you from expenses whether an item is hired or owned
- Personal Accident – providing a financial cushion if you’re injured
Although there are loads of things this insurance can cover, there are – of course – a few things it can’t. That’s the same for all policies. So we want to be frank with you about the exclusions on the policies – so you know just what you’re getting.
We’ve listed some of them on the right. Most are common sense – like not covering for deliberate or reckless acts, or for things you haven’t already specified in your policy. However, all policies are different. So before you buy, it’s important to check the exclusions listed by your chosen insurer to make sure you know what is (and isn’t) included.
- Items being worked upon
- Theft of tools from a vehicle overnight
- Business activities not declared or stated in the policy documents
- Businesses with multiple employees without Employers’ Liability insurance
- Deliberate, negligent or reckless acts
- Underinsured belongings or premises